Trinity Church is known as Holy Trinity Church, located at Bolarum in Hyderabad representing all other Christian Churches of South India. It was constructed in the year 1847 with personal fund and concern from Queen Victoria and this place was donated by Nizam to General Frazer, who was the resident of Hyderabad at that point of time.
The church started as an Anglican church where British army officers and other Christian families who lived in India used to come here for worshipping Jesus. Holy Trinity Church has architecture of gothic style. The main tower has the height of 175 feet pointing into the sky with four pinnacles. Cathedral has a width of 100 feet and length of 200 feet. Sir Frank Salisbury of England had made the three magnificent glass windows that depict three phases of Christ’s life in different periods and the tiles imported from England are used in mosaic.